Requirements for our applicants
Creative, innovative out-of-the-box thinkers who are willing to accept challenges and transform them into practicable solutions are a scarce resource nowadays. We are always interested in people who meet these requirements. Not only for our team, but also for our clients.
Our clients are among the most successful companies in the world. They don’t need someone to explain their business to them. If a successful company nevertheless seeks our professional advice, you can be sure that there is a real challenge behind it that requires more than superficial consideration.
Excellent results are achieved by those who change their perspective and think deeper. How else would you know what’s going on beneath the surface? Anyone who has the courage to grow, and is curious enough to take a closer look, who questions standards and prefers unusual approaches to existing solutions, will find a team in us that expects just that.
Since the requirements in our projects know no boundaries in finding solutions, our employees constantly have the opportunity to realize their own creativity.
- Execution and evaluation (time recordings/activity sampling studies etc.) according to known methodology
- Optimization of existing processes and identification of rationalization potentials within production and logistics
- Design of production and logistics processes
- Preparation and coordination of project plans
- Analytical skills to assess complex technical systems
- Solution-oriented thinking and a pronounced service awareness
- Ability to work in a team and reliability
- Presentation of targeted solutions to management, employees and works councils
- Business trips within the national and international sector
- Flexibility and social competence in dealing with customers round off your profile.
- A completed technical study (engineering, industrial engineering)
- Successfully completed apprenticeship in work organization and industrial engineering (at least REFA basic certificate)
- Initial professional experience in work organisation is an advantage
- Experiences in project management
- Good knowledge of MS Office products
- Good English speaking and writing skills
We’re offering you
- Attractive and appropriate payment
- Performance-related additional benefits
- Coaching and support for your tasks
- A modern workplace
- Support of your qualification and further development
If you are looking for a new challenge, please mail us your application documents – or send them online to email@example.com