Know How Transfer in Information Technology
Know How Transfer – We are happy to pass on our knowledge. As a Microsoft certified partner, we train your employees in the basics and advanced applications of Microsoft products with a focus on practice-oriented applications. We are also happy to take up your current problems, for example in the field of information technology.
With us you receive more than just product training; our consultants are qualified and goal-oriented in their operational tasks in the seminars. We carry out the training in groups of 10 to 15 participants. Moreover, we use our premises for in-house seminars. On top of that, we offer our participants state-of-the-art hardware and software and premium customers support after the training sessions.
WE ARE CURRENTLY OFFERING TRAININGS AND SEMINARS FOR THE FOLLOWING MODULES
- Microsoft WindowsFundamentals and efficient use of the operating system Microsoft Windows from 7 to 10
- Microsoft ExcelFundamentals of spreadsheets, meaningful diagrams, pivot table and VBA programming
- Microsoft WordFundamentals of word processing, life cycle management, templates and serial documents
- Microsoft OutlookEfficient office organization with Outlook – scheduling, email management, social networks
- Microsoft AccessFundamentals databases, integration of SQL databases, creation of PDF, VBA programming
- Microsoft PowerPointEfficient business presentations, integration of multimedia, construction of dynamic animations
- Microsoft PublisherCreation of basis projects, import of operating data, integration of project server and online administration
- Microsoft OneNoteEffective use of the OneNote strategy – mastering chaos
- Programming with C# or VB. NETIntroduction to object-oriented programming with Windows Forms and Web applications
- Microsoft SQL ServerFundamentals of databases, integration into Office applications, data transparency with the Management Studio
- Micrsoft SharePointSet-up and integration of SharePoint Server, administration, user authorizations and information sharing
TRAINING COURSES AND SEMINARS APART FROM STANDART PRODUCTS
In addition to training for standard products, we offer special seminars or in-depth seminars on all topics related to software use and development.
Please contact us for a non-binding initial consultation on the subject of training courses and seminars.